In 2012, the Company Interbiuro began working with the company Swede Center that manages the design and execution of a comprehensive office space in a newly built office complex Business Garden in Warsaw.
As a result, to date we have performed the following work:
- Detailed design of the architecture and the full execution of the construction and installation of office tenants B7. The area of the completed office is 390m2
- Detailed design of the architecture and the full realization of the complex construction and installation of toilets located on the surface of the leased company Parexel.
- Detailed design of the architecture and the full execution of the construction and equipping process (furniture, decorative items)
The range of the Baccara coffe bar located in the restaurant part of the office complex
- Full range of construction of the office for the tenant IDG. The completed office space is 744m2 (as pictured)
- Detailed design of the office architecture for the tenant Parexel has an area of approximately 3300m2
Cooperation will continue in 2013